Thursday, August 11, 2011



In this photo session Carmila was my model, and the theme revolved around pastries. It  had some 40s inspired radio-days photos, with a 60s telephone and some play with mirrors. I had the best time taking the pictures. The link to my photoblog is at the bottom, I would love to hear your opinions/questions/suggestions!
En esta sesión de fotos Carmila fue mi modelo, el tema giraba alrededor de pastelitos. También hay fotos inspiradas en los años 40, los días del radio, con unas fotos con un telefono de los 60s y unos juegos con espejos. Me la pase muy bien tomando las fotos. El link a mi fotoblog esta hasta abajo, me encantaría oir sus opiniones/preguntas/sugerencias!



 

To see the complete series go to: Dig a Pony: Tartlet
Para ver el resto de la sesión.
Or to see my photo-blog with all its posts: Dig a Pony
Para ver todo mi blog de fotos.


6 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I really enjoy this photo shoot! There is something really amazing about the first photograph, almost "death by dessert"-esque. Probably not what you were going for but the best part of photography and art are the various viewers and their differing perspectives. I really dig it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Your model is gorgeous, fab outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment! I do like the pinup (esq) feel to the photos. Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun time. And that DIY in your most recent post is great. Might have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a fab shoot!
    love it.
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/
    hope you do visit my blog too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty photos! I like it. And you have nice model ;)
    http://landofideals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com