Wednesday, September 28, 2011


This week has been absolute chaos! Yesterday was Carmila's and my brother's birthday (congratulations my little ponies!). But school work is driving me crazy! This is a terrible excuse for not having a recipe to share this Kitchen Day, but a perfect one for sharing these two lovely videos:
The Mast Brothers

I love the music and they way this video is introduced! I have an incredible respect for all kinds of craft-work and I would love to visit this store. I love the look and feel of the place, and the Mast brother fit in perfectly in their store.
You can visit their website here
Me encanta la música y la forma en que introducen éste video! Me inspiran mucho respeto todo tipo de trabajos artesanales, y me encantaría visitar ´ésta tienda. Me gusta mucho la ambientación y los hermanos Mast encajan perfectamente en ella. 
Puedes visitar su sitio aquí

Miette 

This is so cute I don't know how to deal with it. I want to have this book, know how to cook all this desserts and of course meet her and her shop. 
You can visit her site here
Ésto es tan lindo que no se como soportarlo. Quiero ese libro, saber como cocinar todos estos postres y por supuesto visitar su tienda.
Puedes visitar su sitio Aquí


I hope this videos were inspiring for you. A couple of months ago I discovered my obsession with mini documentaries about food, made in this visually appealing way. Everytime I see them, I get inspired to take pictures and to cook as well :)
Espero que estos videos te hayan inspirado. Hace unos meses descubrí mi obsesión con mini documentales acerca de comida, hechos de esta forma visual tan agradable. Cada vez que los veo me inspira a tomar fotos y también a cocinar :)
-s

2 comments:

  1. Cute videos! Happy bday to Carmilla!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were incredible! I just had my breakfast while catching up on blogs and I loved watching these! I've actually been to Miette and it was so fun to hear more about the story behind it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com