Tuesday, April 17, 2012



 


A few weeks ago I received the best surprise when I got home. There were two packages on the table, I love getting mail, but this time was like opening presents for christmas:p 
The little package: A few months ago, I signed up for my very first craft swap, everything was great, except that my assigned partner stopped answering my e mails...I was a little dissapointed, and a few weeks later I read on one of my favorite blogs (scientific culture) that Kate's partner had failed her too. So, long story short, I told kate my sad story, and  Kate suggested something that was the best idea ever: to make a craft swap with me. And here's what I got from Kate:
Hace unas semanas recibí la mejor sorpresa cuando llegué a casa. Había dos paquetes sobre la mesa, me encanta recibir correo, pero esta vez fue como abrir los regalos de navidad : p
El pequeño paquete: Hace pocos meses, me inscribí en mi primer "craft swap" (intercambio de cosas hechas a mano), todo iba genial, hasta que mi pareja asignada dejó de contestar mis mails ... Estaba un poco decepcionada, y unas semanas más tarde, leí en uno de mis blogs favoritos (scientific culture) que la pareja de Kate le había fallado también. Para resumir la historia, le dije a Kate mi triste historia, y Kate sugirió algo que fue la mejor idea del mundo: hacer un intercambio de de cosas hechas a mano conmigo. Y esto es lo que recibí de Kate:







The big Package: A few months ago I won an amazing prize on My girl thursday's blog, a beautiful piece of embroidery made by a very talented lady, Sandi. I couldn't believe my luck.
El paquete grande: Hace unos meses, me gané un premio increible en el blog de My girl Thursday. Una hermosa pieza bordada a mano, hecha por una chica muy talentosa, Sandi. No podía creer mi suerte.



 I love this piece. I´m a very lucky lady.
Be sure to check AdaLou (Sandi) Blog if you haven't already.
And you can also find lovely things in Kate's Etsy shop.
 Me encanta esta pieza. Tengo en verdad mucha suerte.
Asegurense de checar el blog de AdaLou (Sandi) si no lo han hecho. Y también pueden encontrar cosas hermosas en la tienda Etsy de Kate.


Have you recieved something special in the mail lately? 

¿Han recibido algo especial (además de recibos...) por correo ultimamente?


Hope you have an awesome day!

Espero que tengan un lindo día(:

-C



4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy you liked your swap goodies! I got your parcel today and LOVE all the sweet things you made me :) I just need to take pictures so I can blog about them! Thanks SO much! I'm so glad we swapped

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! The embroidery is amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little gift package! (I love that round necklace, by the way!)

    And thanks so much for stopping by my blog - it's always lovely to meet and connect with other bloggers. Your blog is so fun and charming I'm sure I'll be back. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué regalos más bonitos! El bordado me encanta. Me voy ahora mismo a mirar el blog de la autora...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com