Tuesday, October 25, 2011



Halloween
First of all I want to apologize! We've been neglecting our little blog because of personal problems and this cannot continue!! I have had a terrible time with school and work and stuff, but I promise I'm gonna do my best. I'd like to thank Zhema for helping us with Favorite Findings, I thought his post was awesome (: great choices!
¡Primero que nada me quiero disculpar! Hemos estado descuidando a nuestro pequeño blog por problemas personales y ésto no puede continuar! He tenido muchas dificultades con la escuela y el trabajo y todo, pero prometo hacer mi mejor esfuerzo. Y quiero agradecer a Zhema por ayudarnos con nuestro Favorite Findings, me encantó su post (: ¡Muy buenas elecciones!

Ok, so to continue with the Halloween mood I'd like to share a few fashion related(or at least I'm going to pretend they are fashion related :p) Halloween things, that I hope you like ;)
Bueno pues para continuar con el ambiente Halloweenesco voy a comprartir algunas cosas relacionadas con la moda (o al menos voy a fingir que estan relacionadas :p) ¡Espero que les gusten!

First up the most popular costumes in the last 10 years:
Para empezar, los 10 disfraces más populares en los últimos 10 años:
2000 With Star Wars: The Phantom Menace premiering in 1999, all the kids (and adults) in the year were still captivated and most of them went dressed as either Anakin, Darth Maul or Queen Amidala.
Con el estreno de Star Wars: La amenaza fantasma en 1999, todos los niños (y adultos) seguían cautivados y los disfraces más comunes fueron Anakin, Darth Maul y la reina Amidala.
2001 Harry Potter and friends, without a doubt (Ok so pretty much, each year's most popular movie took it home, but it's still pretty fun to look back on it :)
Harry Potter y sus amigos, sin duda. (Ok, pues básicamente cada año la película más popular se llevó el premio a la que tuvo más disfraces relacionados, pero sigue siendo divertido recordarlos :)
2002 Spiderman
2003 Captain Jack Sparrow ;)
2004 It was tie between Shrek and Fionna and sexy everythings inspired by Mean Girls (man, girls did NOT get the message of that movie).
Fue un empate entre Shrek y FIonna, y disfraces sexys inspirados por la pelicula Mean Girls (caray, se ve que a las niñas No les quedó claro el mensaje de esa película).
2005 Batman
2006 Penguins (supposedly because of Happy Feet) and Mummies hmmm...
Pingüinos (supuestamente por la película Happy Feet) y momias mmm...
2007 King Leonidas from 300
2008 The Joker & Sarah Palin (curiously a bunch of websites mention the fact that in the 70s and 90s were the decades when people dressed as political figures for halloween)
(Curiosamente muchas páginas de internet mencionan que las decadas donde más gente se vestía como figuras políticas fue en los 70s y 90s)
2009 Edward Cullen & Bella Swan from twilight
2010 Alice and characters from the Tim Burton Movie (Alicia y personajes de la peli de Tim Burton)
And this year most people predict that the most popular costumes will be Amy Winehouse and the black swan (:
Y éste año los pronosticos indícan que los disfraces más populares serán Amy Winehouse y el cisne negro (:


And now I want to show some of my favorite Halloween Tutorials, I love all of Pixiwoo's videos, I think those girls are creative, talented and incredibly sweet, and they're creative looks are definitely my favorite. The Corpse Bride Tutorial amazed me, it looks so alike! And Frank-n-furter is one of my favorite characters of all time. I hope you like them!
Y ahora quiero enseñarles algunos de mis tutoriales de Halloween favoritos. Me encantan todos los videos de Pixiwoo, esas chicas son creativas, talentosas y super lindas, y sus looks creativos son mis preferidos. El del cadaver de la novia me sorprendió, se parece muchisimo! Y Frank-n-furter es uno de mis personajes favoritos de todos los tiempos. Ojalá les gusten!




Loved this movie so black swan inspired make-up sounds good (:
Me encantó ésta pelicula, así que maquillaje inspirado en ella suena bien (:





This girl is super nice and pretty, I love her looks and her videos (:
Esta niña es muy linda y bonita, me gustan mucho sus looks y sus videos (:


Have a wonderful Halloween week! I have a lot to do because my boyfriend's birthday is on Halloween, so double the fun and double the preparation! haha
Tengan una linda semana de Halloween! Yo tengo mucho que hacer porque el cumpleaños de mi novio es en Halloween así que doble diversión y preparación! jaja
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com