Wednesday, October 26, 2011


Halloween Ideas
Ideas para halloween

Hi! Today I want to share beautiful halloween decoration ideas that I've found. I really do get excited and want to decorate a halloween party, so I hope they inspire you too(:
Hola(: Hoy les quiero compartir hermosas ideas de decoración para halloween que he encontrado. En verdad me emociona mucho y me hacen querer decorar una fiesta de halloween, así que espero que los inpiren tambien a ustedes[;


   Source

Are you throwing or attending a halloween party?

Have a magic day!

¿ Van a hacer o a ir a alguna fiesta de halloween?

Que tengan un día mágico(:

-C



2 comments:

  1. I love the bg in the 4th and that last one <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I wish Halloween was a big deal here in Australia, it looks like so much fun!
    I LOVE your header, and your blog name. Ponycat is in my top ten favourite words now. Clever little kitten!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com