Tuesday, October 4, 2011



Everytime I look through old photographs, in books or magazines or when I see a period movie I try to guess what time they are set in, by the clothes, shoes and hairstyles. That's how I began making little drawings in my notebook of the same girl dressed through different eras (very Orlando), and I thought it would be fun to make a timeline made of shoes. I focused on shoes with heels, even though there are many iconic shoes that show off decade's style. I hope you enjoy it! (:
La línea del tiempo de zapatos
Siempre que veo fotografías viejas en revistas, libros o alguna película de época, intento adivinar de qué época es usando como pistas, la ropa, los zapatos y los peinados. Así fue como empecé a hacer pequeños dibujos en mis cuadernos de una misma niña vestida diferente a través de las eras (muy a la Orlando), y se me ocurrió que sería divertido hacer una linea del tiempo hecha con zapatos. Me concentré en zapatos de tacón aunque hay mucho que no tienen y son muy icónincos del estilo de cada década. Espero que les guste! (:
-S

3 comments:

  1. haha wow - those 70s ones! My other faves are the 1950s ones and 1990s. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love almost all of these shoes... and even would wear most of them! I think 1900 and 1950 are my favorites. :) Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. the early decades are my favorites. 30's-50's, incredible. classic! what a great compilation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com