Monday, October 24, 2011

 

Hello, I´m Zhema, Carmila´s boyfriend. She condemned me to write today´s post, and since I didn't know what to do, I decided to share a selection of songs of my favorite movies, to get going into a the halloween atmosphere(; Be happy. 
Hola, soy Zhema, el novio de Carmila. Ella me condeno a escribir el post de hoy, como no se supe bien que hacer les dejo una selección de canciones de mis peliculas favoritas, para ir entrando en ambiente de noche de brujas(;  Sean felices.

 To beggin,  what's better than a stop motion animation classic, The Nightmare before Christmas with the theme "This is Halloween", not only can you feel the magic, you can feel the power the night. Uff.
Para iniciar, que mejor que un clasico de la animacióm en stop motion, Nightmare before Christmas con el tema "This is Halloween" no solo se siente la magia sino el poder de la noche. Uff.



 Without a doubt, it would be my dream arriving to a house and getting invited to a party like this.
"The rocky horror picture show" -Time warp
Sin duda seria mi sueño llegar a una casa donde me invitaran a una fiesta como esta.
"The rocky horror picture show" -Time warp



The following is not exactly a song, but it's an excellent scene of lovers dancing with passion,oddness and some macabre shades. The Adams family.
La siguiente no es perecisamente una cancion, pero es una exelente escena de enamorados bailando entre la pasion, lo bizaro y algunos tintes macabros. Los locos Adams.



 As a recommendation "Repo The Genetic Opera" has a wonderful music selection if you like rock, punk and under. Definitly the best of the B series made musical.
Como recomendacion "Repo the genetic opera" tiene una maravillosa seleccion musical si les gusta el rock, punk y el under. definitivo lo mejor del serie B hecho musical. 



Thank you dear for writing this post for us, you are awesome(;

And now I want to share with you a song of a movie that I loved when I was a little girl, "Hocus Pocus", I'm sure many of you watched it, I know that Sandra did. I hope this song brings good halloween and childhood memories(:
Gracias cariño por escribir este post para nosotras, eres genial(;

Y ahora quiero compartir con ustedes una canción de una pelicula que me encantaba cuando era pequeña, "Abracadabra". Estoy segura de que muchos de ustedes la vieron, se que Sandra la vio(; Espero que esta canción traiga consigo buenos recuerdos de Día de brujas y de la infancia(:


What are your favorite halloween movies?
Have an awesome monday!

¿Cuáles son sus películas de Halloween favoritas?
Que tengas un hermoso lunes(:
- C

2 comments:

  1. jajaja, me encantó!
    chema y sus selecciones, deberías trabajar en radio :P

    los quiero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow muchas canciones k me encantan <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com