Monday, November 14, 2011



Illustration :: Ilustración
From the artist Brett Manning, I love her illustration, you should check her out(:
De la artista Brett Manning. Me encantan sus ilustraciones, la deberían de checar si no la conocen(:

These two awesome illustrations are from Andrea of the Paper Sparrow blog. I really love the way she illustrates animals, you can tell that she really enjoy drawing.
 Éstas dos hermosas ilustraciones  son de Andrea del blog de Paper Sparrow. En verdad me gusta la manera en la ilustra animales, se puede ver que realmente disfrita dibujar.



I love Laura Laine's fashion Ilustrations. The way she does the hair is just beautiful. 
Me encantan las ilustraciones de moda de Laura Laine. La manera en la que hace el pelo es hermosa.



I don't know who is the author of this illustration, if anyone know please let me know, I really love it(:
 No se quien es el autor de ésta ilustración, si alguien sabe por favor diganme. En verdad me gusta mucho(:


I hope you have an awesome day(:

Espero que tengan un hermoso día(;

- C

4 comments:

  1. Que increíbles ilustraciones, sería mi sueño dibujar así.Hermoso post.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The first illustration is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love the knitwear illustration. so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com