Thursday, November 10, 2011


(Sppining) Subtleness II
Hilando Sutilezas II

Hi guys its me again (-C) and today I'm gonna do what I do best:p, share some images that I´ve found over the week and that I found very inspiring, beautiful and with that certain subtleness I like so much lately. Enjoy.
Hola. Soy yo otra vez (-C) y hoy voy a hacer lo que mejor se hacer:p , compartir algunas imágenes que he encontrado en la semana y que me perecen inspiradoras, hermosas y con esa cierta sutileza que me gusta tanto últimamente. Disfruten.


What do you like in a photograph? what is that thing that make it special for you?

Well, I hope you have a beautiful day(:

¿Qué les gusta en una fotografía? ¿Qué es esa cosa que hace que sea especial?

Bueno, espero que tengan un hermoso día.

-C

2 comments:

  1. Photo number two is my favorite. There was a similar print ad that ran in Glamour Magazine a little while ago, maybe they say that [photo #2] as inspiration?

    Great photos!
    Hope you're having a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primera ultima <3 y las trenzas k hermosasss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com