Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ethereal beauty
Belleza Etérea


It's been almost two weeks since my last post and it seems to me like forever. I´m happy that I'm almost done with my finals, I can´t wait to sleep again and to have a clean room.
Well I really should be reading now but I wanted to share this. Yes, Ying Gao creates these dresses that move with light! they work with light-sensitive sensors, they are really awesome and beautiful.

Han pasado casi dos semanas desde mi último post y me parece una eternidad. Estoy feliz de que ya casi termino con mis finales, no puedo esperar para volver a dormir y tener una habitación limpia otra vez.
Bueno, realmente debería estar leyendo ahora, pero quería compartir esto. Sí, Gao Ying crea estos vestidos ¡que se mueven con la luz!, funcionan con sensores sensibles a la luz, son realmente impresionantes y hermosos.



playtime from ying gao on Vimeo.

playtime, interactive dresses from ying gao on Vimeo.


I hope you´re having a lovely December. Drink hot chocolate and be happy(:

Espero estén teniendo un hermoso Diciembre. Tomen chocolate caliente y sean felices(:

- C

1 comment:

  1. hello! i've missed your posts! those dresses are amazing.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com