Monday, April 2, 2012

Videos

This past week was a good one, we finally have a ponycats' facebook page, we made a couple of exciting plans concerning our blog and this week we are on vacation!
Esta última semana fue una buena semana. Finalmente tenemos una pagina de facebook de ponycats! Hicimos algunos planes para el futuro del blog, además de todo esta semana estamos de vacaciones!

For me apparently, that means working double! I went to photograph a wedding on Saturday and had the best time, I am very excited and I'm making plans to make this into my full time job, wish me luck!
So this week I have to edit pictures and finish the job perfectly, I want to make a good impression :), but it also means all my friends from Mexico City are coming to town, so catching up and spending a lot of time with my boyfriend is in my plans too!
Aunque aparentemente para mí eso significa que voy a trabajar el doble! Fui a tomar fotos a una boda el sábado y me la pasé muy bien, estoy emocionada y he empezado a hacer planes para convertir esto en mi trabajo, deséenme suerte! 
Así que esta semana tengo que editar las fotos y acabar muy bien el trabajo, porque quiero dar una buena impresion :), pero también estarán aquí todos mis amigos que viven en la ciudad de México, y podré verlos y podré pasar más tiempo con mi novio. Muchos planes.

Ok, back to our videos:
Ok, de vuelta a nuestros videos:



I found this video a while ago, it is sad and beautiful, and I think it is a simple yet original idea, extremely well done.
Encontré este video hace un tiempo, me pareció triste y hermoso. Creo que es una idea muy simple, pero es muy original y está muy bien hecho.


This season's cute Anthropologie video. So cute!
Un video muy lindo, de Anthropologie de esta temporada.


I never listen to Ok Go, but their videos are awesome! Our friend Alyeri, shared it with me earlier today :)
Nunca escucho a Ok Go, pero me encantan sus videos! Nuestra amiga Alyeri me lo enseño hoy en la mañana :)


Maru is my favorite famous cat, he is so cute and funny and great. MuguMogu is super lucky, her videos are the best. I went to a Japanese library and they now have all kinds of Maru merchandise!
Maru es mi gato famoso favorito, es super lindo y chistoso, me encanta. MuguMogu tiene mucha suerte, y hace los mejores videos. Fui a una libreria japonesa y ahora tienen todo tipo de parafernalia de Maru!


Wonky!! I laughed so hard, wonky rules.
¡Wonky! Me reí tanto con este video, wonky es lo máximo.


-S


Have a great week! Tell me if you liked any of the videos ;3
¡Que tengan una buena semana! Díganme si les gustó alguno de los videos ;3

6 comments:

  1. Qué videos estupendos! El de la pareja me ha puesto un poco triste...

    Ojalá que te salga muy bien el trabajo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias Montse! Que bueno que te gustaron :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting that you made a Facebook page- I just liked it! And I love Ok Go videos- they are always so creative! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Maru the Cat!! And your header is super cute, by the way!
    Jillian @ Epic Thread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I could say the same of your profile picture, so cute! :3

      Delete
  5. I know! That's the best thing of Ok Go haha, :3 thank you so much for the "like"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com