Thursday, September 8, 2011



Before the photoshoot
Antes de las fotos

the planning
la planeación

When Sandra told me she wanted to do a photoshoot and showed me her drawings, I loved them! I really liked the idea, the makeup, everything. I told her I knew the perfect place to take the photos, my roof. So we did the first look yesterday, and it was so much fun, I think they turned out really good(: Here´s a little sneak peek.
Cuando Sandra me contó que quería hacer una sesión de fotos y me enseñó sus dibujos, ¡me encantaron! Me gustó mucho la idea, el maquillaje, todo. Le dije que tenía el lugar perfecto para tomarlas, mi techo. Así es que ayer nos pusimos a tomar el primer look. Aquí está un pequeño vistazo(;

This is the before photo...I was sick  so I dont like this photo at all, but Sandra wanted a before photo, so here it is :p
Ésta es la foto del antes. Estaba enferma así que no me gusta ésta foto, pero Sandra quería una foto del antes, así que ni modo:p




Ok, that´s all for now, can´t wait to show you the rest of the photos, and Sandra´s drawings so you can see where it all started(;

Bueno, eso es todo por ahora, no puedo esperar para enseñarles el resto de las fotos y los dibujos de Sandra, para que vean donde comenzó todo(;

I hope you´re having a lovely week!

Espero que estén teniendo una hermosa semana(:

-C

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com