Thursday, September 22, 2011

Legendary Oriental Flickr. 
Flickr Oriental Legendario.
One of my favorite things to find in other blogs is good flickr recommendations, so I decided to share some of my favorite flickr photographers today. I follow many photographers, which I have found through different blogs or jumping from one flickr stream to another. 
Una de mis cosas favoritas, es encontrar buenas recomendaciones de flickrs en blogs, así que decidí compartir algunos de mis fotógrafos favoritos. Sigo a muchos fotógrafos, que he encontrado a través de distintos blogs o yendo de un stream de flickr a otro. 
This is a small selection of some of my favorite Asian flickr photographers. Even though they are very different from one another, they share qualities (like spontaneity, clothing style and sometimes lighting), that I admire very much and don't often find in American or European photoblogs. 
If you like them I'm sure they'd appreciate some positive feedback if you have a flickr account ;)
Ésta es una pequeña selección de algunos de mis fotografos asiaticos favoritos en flickr. A pesar de que son muy diferentes entre ellos, comparten algunas cualidades (como la espontaneidad, el estilo al vestir y a veces la iluminación), que admiro mucho y no encuentro comunmente en fotoblogs americanos o europeos. 
Si les gustan estoy segura de que les encantará escuchar algo de ustedes, si tienen una cuenta de flickr ;)
   The first one is Miki Chang from
Primer fotograf@ es Miki Chang



Mika, from Tokyo, was one of my first follows 
Mika, una fotógrafa de Tokio, fue una de las primeras que empecé a seguir.



And my personal favorite, is photographer RICOR from Taiwan.
Y mi favorit@ es un@ fotograf@ de Taiwan conocido como RICOR.

 Isn't the photograph above awesome and perfect??
La foto de arriba no es increible y perfecta??
I love this image, it's so inspiring, I find it absolutely beautiful, I would buy a print in a heartbeat.
Me encanta ésta imagen me inspira y me parece preciosa, compraría una impresión en un abrir y cerrar de ojos.

I hope you enjoy this beautiful photographs as much as I, the dreamy and slightly surreal quality of this images makes me want to improve my photographs daily.
Espero que difruten de estas hermosas fotografías tanto como yo, la cualidad soñadora y ligeramente surreal de estas imagenes me hace querer mejorar mi fotografía todo el tiempo.
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com