Thursday, October 13, 2011

 


Shadow
Sombra


 Last week I shared some pictures I found. They were full with light and a beautiful subtleness. Today I want to share some more pictures, but kind of the opposite than the others. This photographs have a subtle light and a beautiful darkness, they bring the best out of shadows and silhouettes. I absolutely love them, they inspire me so much and make me want to have a camera and take lots of pictures(:
La semana pasada compartí algunas fotos que encontré. Estaban llenas de luz y tenían una hermosa sutileza. Hoy les quiero compartir algunas fotos más, pero en contraste con las otras, éstas imágenes tienen una luz sutil y una hermosa oscuridad, sacan lo mejor de las sombras y las siluetas. En verdad me encantaron, me inspiran mucho y me dan ganas de tener una cámara y tomar muchas fotografías(:




 Well, I hope you liked my little post. Before I go I wanna say one more thing, I´m sorry that some of the photos don´t have the proper credit, I checked and they don´t have the original source and that´s too bad. So please when you add a picture to pinterest, tumblr etc, make sure you put the original source, people deserve credit for their work(:
Bueno, espero les haya gustado mi pequeño post. Antes de irme quiero decir algo más, siento que algunas de las imágenes no tengas el crédito apropiado, revisé y no llevan a la fuente original y eso esta mal. Así que por favor cuando agreguen una foto a pinterest, tumblr etc, asegurense de poner la fuente original, la gente merece crédito por su trabajo(:

If you know the original sources let me know(;

Si saben las fuentes originales, haganmelo saber(;

Hope you have a magic day!

Espero tengan un día mágico(:
 
-C

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com