Friday, May 4, 2012

It's been more than a week since our last post, and I've really missed blogging. Sandra's computer has been failing lately and I've been very busy and stressed out between my social service, my last semester (months) of college and the craft show (s). Sometimes I feel like I want to scream and cry my eyes out... (I can be a little dramatic sometimes). And blogging about silly things really help to distract me from screaming and crying :p
So here I am, writting about happy trivial stuff(: And showing you bits of my (busy) week(;
Ha pasado más de una semana desde nuestro último post, y he extrañado mucho escribir aquí. La computadora de Sandra ha estado fallando y yo he estado muy ocupado y estresada, entre mi servicio social, mi último semestre (meses) de universidad y el (los) bazar (es). A veces siento que quiero gritar y llorar hasta que se sequen mis ojos ... (Si, puedo ser un poco dramática a veces). Y el escribir sobre cosas tontas realmente me ayuda a distraerme de gritar y llorar :p
Así que aquí estoy de nuevo, escribiendo sobre cosas triviales y felices(:


 Poni's been doing this lately, and it's not funny when I'm working and have to sew something...
Poni ha estado haciendo esto últimamente, y no es graciosos cuando tengo que trabajar y necesito coser algo...

 This was my saturday night... yay
Este fue mi sábado por la noche...yey

 I made these coin purses inspired by Elycia and My girl thursday's craft night. I really love the way they turned out(:
Hice éstos monederos inspirados por la "craft night" de Elycia y My girl thursday.  En verdad me gustó como quedaron(:

 And I finally made a crocheted mini pig for a necklace(; I love making minature versions of my animals(:
Y al fin hice el mini cerdito de crochet para collar. Me encanta hacer versiones miniatura de los albaricoques(: 

If you use instagram leave me your username so I can check out your photos(:
Si usas instagram dejame tu nombre de usuario para que pueda ver tus fotos(:

I hope you have a fun friday(:
Espero que tengan un viernes divertido(:

-C

4 comments:

  1. me gusta vuestro blog, lindo!!!
    las sigo!
    Gracias por pasar y comentar.
    bss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh Sweet I really love the piggy:) Thanks for commenting on my blog <3 - would you like to follow each other?:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your kitty is so cute, and I love your work!!!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pues te deseo que te desestreses y que todo fluya.

    Como dices tú (que me encanta) que tengas un lindo día, semana mes... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com