Monday, August 8, 2011



Carmila's 5 faves
Los 5 favoritos de Carmila


Love this braided rug from  Greenatheart's Etsy !
Me encanta éste tapete trenzado!

This belt! I have a  braided belt and I wear it almost everyday(;
Éste cinturon! Tengo uno parecido y lo uso casi diario(;



This pretty bag tutorial from purlbee!
Ésta bolsa y cómo hacerla!



Love this illustrations by Yukari Terakado
Me encantan éstas ilustraciones(:




I´m in love with  Hong Chun Zhang´s hair drawings made with charcoal! 
Did I mention that I love drawing hair? Yes, I do
¡Amo la manera de dibujar pelo de Hong Chun Zhang con carboncillo! 
¿Mencioné que me encanta dibujar y pintar pelo? Me encanta

 Sandra´s 5 faves
Los 5 favoritos de San

Braided Bread (awesome name in english BTW) is my favorite pastry, 
 I made the one in this picture, but I still need to master the recipe completely.
Las trenzas de pan son mi pan preferido y estas son las que hice yo hace un mes, 
perotodavía tengo que perfeccionarlas!


Braided dress from Anthropologie
Vestido trenzado de anthropologie

Horses with braids!
Caballos con trenzas! 


Joint braids like this one in  Ann He 's photo. (I love all her work!)
I will be using this soon, as inspiration for a photo session along with a similar one from photographer Cedric Bihr. 

Las trenzas unidas, como las de esta foto de Ann He. (¡Me encanta todo su trabajo!) Proximamente tomaré unas fotos inspiradas en ésta foto y en otra del fotografo Cedric Bihr








The danish poet. This animated short-film is wonderful and charming. I love it!
El poeta danés. Éste corto animado es maravilloso y encantador. Me encanta!


We hope you have a week full of inspiration! (and braids :p)
¡Esperamos que tengan una semana llena de inspiración! (y de trenzas :p )

-C&S


2 comments:

  1. Nice finds! I love the braided dress the most! Thanks for popping by my blog and saying hello too. I'll be following you two now and your blog is looking amazing! Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esta super padre el caballo! Y el video! Me gustaron mucho tambien los dibujos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com