Monday, September 19, 2011

Green, White and Red
Verde, blanco y rojo

One of the recipes I have wanted to try for a long time, is the green tea cake recipe. This particular cake is a combination with an opera cake, resulting in a pretty fancy treat.
Una de las recetas que he querido intentar desde hace mucho, es la del pastel de té verde. Éste pastel en particular, esta combinado con un pastel Opera, y el resultado es un postre bastante coqueto.
This vintage, or at least vintage looking ring makes me want to get serious about wearing jewelry.
Éste anillo antiguo o que lo parece por lo menos, me hace querer tomarme en serio el usar joyería.
If I ever have a house of my own (and I hope is as great as this one :p), I plan on planting ivy all over and wait until it looks like the one above 
Si algun día tengo una casa (y espero sea como ésta :p), planeo plantar enredaderas por todos lados y esperar hasta que se vea como esta de arriba.  

via Vogue
 Everyone's seen it, everyone talks about it, I know, but the Kate Moss's wedding dress is so beautiful it was one of the first things that came to mind when I was looking for white things. 
Todos lo han visto, todos hablan al respecto, lo se, pero el vestido de novia de Kate Moss es tan hermoso que fue una de las primeras cosas que vino a mi mente al buscar cosas blancas.
 via 3lambsstudio via the guardian
The fox, for me, is one of the most beautiful animals on earth, and Arctic foxes have such an enchanting beauty they make want to paint them, photograph them and touch them and beg them to just let me watch them in their daily life :p When I saw the pictures posted by 3lambsstudio, taken from an article of the guardian, I felt my heart break thinking about the possible extinction they face. I hope their picture inspires you to do something good for yourself or for the world (: 
El zorro es uno de los animales más bellos en la tierra, a mi parecer, y los zorros árticos tienen una belleza tan encantadora que me hacen querer pintarlos, fotografiarlos y tocarlos y pedirles que me dejen observarlos mientras llevan a cabo sus actividade cotidianas :p Cuando vi éstas fotos, tomadas de un articulo de the guardian, sentí mi corazon romberse pensando en la posible extinción a la que se enfrentan. Espero que ésta imagen te inspire a hacer algo bueno para ti mismo o para el mundo (:
-S

(find it on pinterest with no source, if anyone know the source please let me know)

 I love white hair, I would have white hair If I could...
Me encanta el pelo blanco, lo tendría blanco si pudiera...


 I really like white rooms(: I would love a white work space.
 Me gustan mucho los cuartos blancos, me encantaría un estudio blanco(:

 I want a red door in my house, someday.
Quiero una puerta roja en mi casa, algún día.

 Just love this photos
Simplemente me encanta ésta imágenes

Im a little obsessed with the little red riding hood. Love this image.
 Estoy un poco obsesionada con Caperucita roja. Me encanta ésta imagen.

"There´s no place like home, there´s no place like home, there´s no place like home"(;
"No hay lugar como el hogar, no hay lugar como el hogar, no hay lugar como el hogar"(;
-C
Have a lovely monday(:

Que tengan un hermoso lunes(:

¡Viva México!:p

1 comment:

  1. Love the ring and Dorothy's red shoes! Also, I would get married just so I can wear something like Kate Moss' dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com