Tuesday, September 13, 2011

¿

The (mostly) backless issue
El tema de las espaldas (casi) descubiertas.

When you enter a store, in the search of a cute dress, most people look mostly at the front of the dress, but what about the back?
When we walk down the street we look forward, and what is it we see? The back of othe people, that is it. The side of clothes we can only see in a mirror or when we don't have it on, can be equally or even more beautiful than the front. This post is in honor of those beautiful backs that are many times forgotten :p
Cuando entran a una tienda a buscar un lindo vestido, la mayoría de las personas, se fijan principalmente en el frente del vestido, pero ¿qué hay de la parte de atras?
Cuando caminamos por la calle y miramos hacia adelante ¿qué es lo que vemos? La espalda de las personas, eso es todo. Es la parte de la ropa que sólo podemos ver en el espejo o cuando no la traemos puesta, pero que puede ser igual o más hermosa que el frente. Este post es en honor a esas hermosas espaldas muchas veces olvidadas:p

I just love the back of this dress, love all of Jessica Sullivan dresses really ♥
Amo la espalda de éste vestido, me encantan todos los vestidos de Jessica Sullivan en realidad ♥
This back is really pretty and fancy, I would totally wear it!
Ésta espalda se me hace muy linda y elegante, ¡en verdad la usaría!
A heart cut out back. Do I have to say more? :p
Una espalda en forma de corazón. ¿Acaso necesito decir más? :p


My own dress back:p This was a gift from Sandra and I absolutly love it!, It has become one of my favorite dresses(:
La espalda de mi propio vestido:p Fue un regalo de Sandra ¡y en verdad me encanta!, se ha vuelto uno de mis vestidos favoritos(:
-C

I would love to own this dress! I love the color combination and the detail!
Me encantaría tener este vestido. Me fascina la combinación de colores y el detalle!

 This may not be a very realistic choice for real life, but it looks stunning!
Este vestido no es una opción muy realista para la vida real, pero se ve precioso!
 Futuristic, but classic!
¡Futuristico, pero clásico!
I think this draping back is elegant and the whole dress looks so different from most draping dresses.
Creo que esta espalda drapeada es super elegante y el vestido es muy diferente de los vestidos drapeados comunes.
-S

Do you have any dresses with interesting backs? We think people should embrace them, don't you? Have a fashionable tuesday everyone (;
¿Alguien de ustedes tiene algun vestido con una espalda interesante? Nosotras creemos que la gente debería usarlos más ¿ustedes no? Que tengan un martes con mucho estilo (;

- C & S

1 comment:

  1. I love backless dresses but I never feel daring enough to wear them. I have a big tattoo on my back that I should show off so maybe I should go and try some on!

    I love the heart shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com