Monday, September 12, 2011

 Random

Sandra's Faves

This awesome video by clemento makes me want to take pictures, and observe things, and create things and watch it over again
Este increible video hecho por clemento, me hace querer tomar fotos y observar cosas, y hacer cosas y volverlo a ver. 

I want these bags so much it's not even funny.
¡Quiero estas bolsas! Tal vez demasiado.
by Designer, Illustrator and Art Director Adam R. Garcia

I love this sign, I can't quite explain why, but I do.
No se porque me gusta tanto este letrero, pero me encanta. 
The beautiful work of stylist Leith Clark captivates me everytime I see it.
El trabajo de la estilista Leith Clark me cautiva cada vez que lo veo.  

I love this mug, nice and funny ;)
Me encanta esta taza. Esta bonita y chistosa ;)

Carmila´s Faves 


This amazing embroidery, love it
Éste increible bordado, me encanta.

I really love these  crochet mushrooms!
¡En verdad me encantan éstos hongos de crochet!

I just love this image, i dont know why...
Me encanta ésta imagen, no se porque en realidad...

 Did I ever tell you I love collections? well I really do, and I like this pretty little yellow collection(:
¿Alguna vez les he dicho que me amo las colecciones? Pues las amo, y me gustó mucho esta pequeña colección de cosas amarillas
 

 Fred Astair & Ginger Rogers dancing, always make me smile;)
Fred Astaire y Ginger Rogers bailando, simpre me hacen sonreir(;


We hope you like our random findings and have an awesome monday!
Esperamos que les hayan gustado nuestras recomendaciones y que tengan un hermoso lunes(: 

-C & S


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com