Thursday, February 2, 2012

Water
Agua
I found most of these through the wonderful design blog Colossal, which has a section called flickr finds. Each image has the link to its respective flick page below. 
A friend shared some of her favorite design blog with me recently, I happened to mention I don't follow many design blogs, ran by professional graphic designers and such, and I found a couple worth sharing, I'll be blogging more about them soon!
I hope you like these photographs I found them captivating.

Encontré la mayoría de éstas imagenes a través de un blog de diseño llamado Colossal, en el que hay una sección llamada flickr finds. Cada Imagen tiene el link a su pagina de flickr debajo.
Una amiga me compartió hace poco, sus blogs favoritos de diseño cuando le mencioné que no sigó muchos blogs que sean propiamente de diseño, hechos por diseñadores gráficos y eso. Algunos me parecieron muy interesantes, creo que bloggearé más de ellos pronto.
Espero que les gusten estas fotografías, me parecieron cautivadoras.

-S

2 comments:

  1. water is great for photography as you can capture many forms, I love the last one because it reminds me of Ophelia the painting and a video of Placebo, I think its 36degress (the song) but Im not sure :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estas fotos son muy sugerentes. He echado un vistazo a ese blog que enlazas y es fantástico. Gracias por compartirlo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com